Ecosystematic is an ecosystem strategy tool.
Since 2004 we have worked with individuals, institutions, and businesses to help build and execute winning ecosystem strategies. Learn more about our services.
CHRISTIAN SARKAR (founder)
Christian is the founder of Ecosystematic and Double Loop Marketing LLC, a marketing consultancy. As the co-founder (with Philip Kotler) and editor of The Marketing Journal, he continuously scours the world of marketing for new insights and next practices. He is involved in numerous non-profit and public-education projects, including FIXCapitalism.com and the $300 House Project.
Christian Sarkar is an author, entrepreneur, and marketing consultant. He’s the co-author of Brand Activism: From Purpose to Action, a book written with Philip Kotler, the “father of modern marketing.”
Christian is a leading authority in several areas:
- Ecosystem Strategy: strategic insights and recommendations to help businesses and institutions tap into the power of ecosystematic growth
- Double Loop Marketing™: development and implementation of ecosystem-based engagement platforms
- Brand Activism: a growing trend that aligns businesses with the greater good
- Thought-Leadership Diffusion: creating and spreading leading ideas in business and academia
- Idea-Engineering: developing creative capabilities for the organization of the future
Christian has deep expertise with strategic marketing and branding and has worked closely with several leading businesses and individuals, including:
- Business: Deloitte Center for the Edge, Strategyn, Physician Leadership Institute, Center for Transformation and Innovation, Knowledge Kinetics, Penguin Books USA, Oracle, BMC Software, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Sun Microsystems, Red Hat Linux
- Thought-Leaders: Philip Kotler, John Hagel, John Seely Brown, Stuart Hart, Anthony Ulwick, Tom Davenport, Marshall Goldsmith, Laurence Haughton, Larry Prusak, Vijay Govindarajan
- Academia: Emory University, Thunderbird, Babson, UCLA, Dartmouth, Michigan, University of Houston, Harvard University, University of Vermont, Northwestern University
- Start-Ups: Neural ID, Mezeo, Danube, Enterprise Informatics, Compliance Spectrum, Alertlogic, JME Software, Scalable Software, Neon Enterprise Software
- Entertainment: Steel Pulse
- Self-Help: The Work of Byron Katie
- Non-Profit: Enterprise for a Sustainable World, Solar Electric Light Fund, International Fund for Africa, Partners In Health, Hold On [4 Haiti]
Jamshed is a global executive focused on creating new business opportunities in the enterprise IoT/M2M market space by integrating wireless ‘edge’ sensors, big data, and advanced analytics to help companies increase operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
Areas of expertise include: Manufacturing, Consumer Product Goods (CPG), and Retail markets; US, European, and Asian Fortune 100 Tier 1 customers; Supply Chain and Asset Tracking applications; and M2M/IoT, RFID, Sensor, Wireless, and Semiconductor technologies. Jamshed has 18 published patents and multiple pending patents in RFID/IoT/M2M/sensors and wireless tracking technologies and applications.
Jamshed has comprehensive experience in:
• IoT • M2M • Cellular • Big Data • RFID • Sensors • Wireless/RF • Supply Chain • Retail • CPG • Semiconductor • Product Marketing/Management • Process Re-engineering • Predictive Analytics • Strategy Development • Sales & Business Development • Negotiation & Partnerships • P&L Management • Start-up/Acquisition • Wireless Technologies • Building Leadership Teams • Product & Systems Development • International Business Development
CONTACT US: email@example.com